Lead Well, Be Well
Thriving in Today's Workplace
Introducing a training program designed to get stuff done while honouring the humans doing the work. This groundbreaking management training program was designed to help managers avoid burnout and thrive in a rapidly changing world. Our program provides the tools to manage well-being, foster resilience, and create psychologically safe workplaces in a world of constant change and mounting stress. Transform your managers into empathetic, purpose-driven leaders who inspire their teams.
Work has never been more complex (and stressful) for mid-management - shifting priorities from above, diverse employee needs, and an increased expectation to perform.
The Avenue Solution:
- Equip leaders with the skills to manage well-being and stress, enhancing overall performance
- Implement a human-centered approach to leadership, boosting employee engagement
- Cultivate an environment of psychological safety, inclusion, and growth
- Foster authentic, transparent interactions that empower teams and direct reports
- Leverage a value- and purpose-driven approach to energize and align your organization
How it works:
Our 45-Day Leader Experience
We utilize 4 methods of delivery to provide an optimal and inclusive learning environment:
- Live Instructor- led Training (3 x 2 hrs)
- Immediate Application (in 1:1's)
- Peer Coaching (3 x 1 hrs)
- Self-Directed Learning (1 hr)
Promote Buy-In at All Levels: Our unique model ensures adoption by providing a complimentary Executive Training session
- Manage energy resources to prevent overwhelm an burnout; foster well-being and high performance for themselves and their teams
- Apply growth mindset to work and everyday life
- Bring a value- and purpose-driven approach to leadership and team work allocation
- Cultivate a culture of psychological safety, inclusion, and growth using conversation & coaching methods that support team development
- Acknowledge the world of business leaders in today’s changing work environment and provide tools to better manage well-being and stress
- Provide 4 pillars of resilience on which learners can anchor their thinking and actions for a more human-centered approach to leadership
- Equip learners with tools to have authentic and transparent interactions with their teams and direct reports
- Build a foundation for psychological safety in the workplace
Position, Company name
Contact Us Today
We'd love to talk to you about how our programs can help you and your organization.
Ready for Results? Let's Talk!
sprinkled all over Ontario, Canada