Ineffective managers lead to company-wide retention and performance issues.
- They're so busy managing they don't have time to lead.
- They don't know how to connect with their hybrid teams.
- They're burnt out and don't have the tools to help them mitigate the stress.
- They aren't developing their own capabilities, let alone those of their people.
- They aren't able to focus on work that lights them up and keeps them engaged.
Give managers the knowledge, habits, and tools to develop themselves and their teams.
Engaging interactions, exercises and takeaways to make it stick, without the additional costs of travel and catering.
Embeds core program concepts at the senior level, so the culture you need to generate gets support from the top.
Supporting resources to the folks your managers lead, facilitating a common understanding across your organization.
We have a professional team of tech, integrations and operations experts on hand to make the entire rollout and logistical experience easier for you and your team.
Tell us about your company's learning and development goals, your vision for the future, and what you need to make your training targets.
We're the partner that's obsessed with your success. Our experienced course-ops team will support the rollout every step of the way.
Transform your management team into influential, high-growth leaders, optimizing the performance and profitability of your workforce.
Our research-based programs:
- are grounded in neuroscience to help explain human behavior
- cultivate psychological safety in manager-report conversations and behaviours
- are relevant, easy to practice, and embedded inside existing processes.
- create clearer connection between managers and their reports.
- gives them tools to navigate (and GROW) in your rapidly changing work environment.
We know training itself is evolving, so we're constantly testing new delivery approaches and content that keep learners "on the court" well beyond the training event.
No technology solution can solve the management development problem alone.
Engaging, live-virtual learning experiences that drive team performance.
We work with you to measure IMPACT on your organization, not just the sessions.
Scale results through the organization by creating a shared growth framework.
HR Director, Sifton Properties
Senior Director, People Development, Amica
VP, Human Resources, Arbor Memorial
This program is very well designed and highly engaging (and as a learning leader, I’m definitely not easy to please). Absolutely recommended and worth the investment!”
Director Learning and Leadership Development University of Toronto